Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

beLIEvers vs. Non-believers

Hey sweeties :-)

Sadly enough, there's this subject in the hoax, that brought a lot of trouble between the MJFam. Since the 25th of June 2009, the fans have been splitted in 2. There are, like you know, us, the beLIEvers, and then we have the non-believers. Ok, first thing that should be clear: everybody has their OWN opinion about what happened that day, but whatever that opinion is, we HAVE to respect each other. Sadly enough, the fans have been way too rude towards others. Some of them, have called others names, and have been really mean. Umm... why?! I thought we were all a family, and all fans of Michael. Am I wrong? Was I blinded by an illusion, or have some of his fans gone mad? Look, I know that that day has been very difficult and confusing to most people in the world, but WHY does that have to change our unity??

You all know that michael is the only artist that REALLY cares about his fans. He's the only one that actually makes music, and thinks about his shows, thinking about us first. Thinking about what things we'd like to see, and how he can entertain us more than anyone else. That's the reason why we have this special bond, cause we SEE and FEEL that his emotions are real. That he's not faking it. I mean, what other artists had fights with his/her husband/wife cause of fans? Do you really think, they think about us when they can't make money out of us? My answer is definitely:NO!! We know how pure Michael's soul is, and the only thing we can and SHOULD do, is LEARN from him!

In my eyes, the fans of Michael are special and good people. I really believe that, cause we all admire a man with an amazing soul. If we admire such a person, aren't we special too, just by admiring him and his words? I believe so :-) That's also why it's so hard for me to understand this "war" Why the fights? Why those mean comments? Why the hurt? So many whys that shouldn't even be asked...

You all know how much Michael suffered in his life. You know all those horrible and crazy lies the world made up about him. You know how hard it is to be his fan sometimes, sadly enough. Hard, cause we see the pain those liars cause in Michael's heart,even tho he doesn't always show it. It kills me to see people being mean to him!! There are no other fans in the world, who have to take so much s**t from the media and others to defend their idol like we do. That is SO not fair! It's not fair the way they treated Michael. I still can't understand why he and we (his pain is our pain, and his joys are our joys obviously) had to take so much hate from others. Such a good person, and yet, so much jealousy, hate, lies etc towards him... With this paragraph, I wanna show you, how much we've been through together. We've overcome so much, cause we were all united to support Michael. That made our bond with him, and between us, the fans, much stronger. Why do you want to throw away all those beautiful memories and feelings, just by thinking differently about a certain day?! Think of all the beautiful things we can achieve TOGETHER for Michael! Just that thought makes me smile. Doesn't it make you smile as well? It seems like the world respects Michael a little bit more since he "died", but if we are divided in 2, how do you except to defend Michael properly? Cause Michael has been treated like that, he should have the BEST fans in the world, cause that's what he deserves. Fans that love each other, who respect each other, and are ALWAYS willing to fight for Michael. No matter what! We can't do that if we're divided! We'll appear weak in the eyes of the haters, and that will give them more reasons to hate on us and Michael. NEVER let them think that! We are the winners, not them. And together, we'll end the hate. Yes, it's still a long road, but I know we'll get there. Remember Michael's words: we are one ;-)

It doesn't matter if you think Michael is dead or alive. Whatever your opinion is, I KNOW Michael is seeing this, and that it's breaking his heart. For Michael, his family comes first, and his fans second. Second! A man who puts his fans secondly in his life, is a man we should treasure with all our heart. When you see people you love, getting hurt, and fight with each other, doesn't it break your heart too? Don't you hate it? Why would this be different? I don't understand how his true fans can behave like that... If you're his fan, you're supposed to understand his messages, listen to his words, and apply those beautiful things. If you don't, then how come you don't listen to him? Michael showed us nothing but love, respect, unity, peace, and so many more things. LEARN from him! You won't find a better role model than him. If you listen to his words, you'll realize amazing things. Your life will change for the better. Believe me.

I know the hoax is not easy for the non-believers to understand, but that doesn't mean they have to be so rude... I say they are rude, cause what I've seen in these almost 2 years, is that there are more non-believers being rude, than beLIEvers... I don't know why they are, but it really saddens me. I'm NOT saying that beLIEvers aren't disrespectful as well (don't twist my words, cause I've seen some beLIEvers being rude too), but I just think, that the majority are non-believers. Non-believers say Michael could never do this, that his family couldn't be playing along etc, but this is the truth. One thing that I want to make clear, is that Michael didn't have another choice than to fake his death. Maybe, when you'll find out he's alive, you'll be mad at him, cause you shed many tears, but if he had no other choice, cause he was in danger, wouldn't you understand and "forgive" him? (I putted forgive in quotation marks, cause I really don't think you have to forgive him, cause there's NOTHING to be forgiven, but you know how some people are...) I have no idea when he's coming back, cause I think he's the only person who knows it for sure, but it has always been said, that he would come back in July of this year (if everything goes well, and according to plan), but if nothing happens next month, it doesn't mean he's not coming back. There still are a lot of dates that could be Bamsday. For the non-believers, I ask you, to please try to have an open mind, cause Michael will need you when he comes back. I know all this might be hard to believe, but remember "Lies runs sprints, but the truth runs marathons." Just give everything its own time :-) And for the beLIEvers, I ask you, if nothing happens this July, then read my post "Don't Give Up" again and remember what I've said there ;-) I really hope I won't have to write a post after July, wondering when he's coming back lol, but you know we gotta be prepared for everything :-) 

Non-believers, if you don't share our same opinion, then it's ok, but please, stop being rude towards us. We are beLIEvers, but we are fans too. We're tired of being criticized so much, and being treated like crazy, just cause we believe Michael is still (physically) alive. We've seen and heard MANY things that made us think Michael is alive, and if you haven't seen and heard the same things, for almost 2 years, then please don't judge us! 2 years is a long time. Every single day, so many videos, so many sites, so many pictures. The list is endless! We've put a lot of work into this. We made videos, tweeted about it, made blogs, paid attention to every little detail for all that time, and so many more things. Don't you think we deserve a break too? Fans aren't true by believing he's dead or alive, but by being there for him when he needs us. So his TRUE fans will be known when he comes back. The beLIEvers who believed in him and supported him during the entire hoax, us who have been in this great and exciting adventure, and the non-believers who will support him when he gets back. Those who will be HAPPY to see Michael alive. Those who won't blame him for the tears they shed and the hurt they felt. If you're gonna do that when he comes back, if you're gonna worry more about your own feelings, than about sticking by him, then I'm really sorry to say this, but you're not his fan. You're a selfish person. It's impossible to blame Michael for a thing he HAD to do. Don't you think this is hard for him too? Seeing his fans crying isn't easy for him, but that's why he's been leaving so many clues to show us he's alive and ok :-) Michael always gave the very best of him to us. Let's return the favor, and be there when the entire world is gonna criticize him... It's not gonna be easy at all for him. Imagine, billions of people judging you before even getting a chance to explain yourself. That's why his Soldiers of L.O.V.E. will be there for him. Michael, we have your back all the way!

I know I can't change much about this ridiculous war, (yes, I said ridiculous, cause I really think it is) but I hope I can at least help some... I love to help others, and if by writing I can help a little, then I'm glad :-) I hope you liked this post! I would say, leave comments here, but you all tell me what you think about my posts on Twitter and Facebook hahah. Anyway, you can contact me wherever you want to give me your opinion, it means a lot to me ♥♥ 
Thank you for reading!

With love,
~♥~ Susie ~♥~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment