Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Don't Give Up

Hey sweeties :-)

There’s this one person on twitter, who always tweets beautiful things, and yesterday, she said that the beLIEvers are starting to give up, and that they’re tired, so I wanted to help, and that’s why I’m writing this. I wanna cheer you up, and remind you why you shouldn’t give up on the hoax. I hope, that after reading this, you’ll feel better again, and your faith and hope will be stronger :-)

I know, I know it’s hard sometimes to keep believing and hoping for a comeback. I’ve been there too. There was a time, when I had to leave the hoax for a few days, cause I was tired of all the hopes, the illusions of a comeback, to then be disappointed and sad. All the fake MJ’s on twitter and other social networks playing with our feelings etc. I saw a lot of good friends be down and sad. There are some of them, who stopped tweeting for almost a year now, and some of them even deleted their accounts. Some of them were my best friends on twitter, and I haven’t heard from them ever since sadly enough. It breaks my heart when I see beLIEvers down like that. It really does. No one said this was gonna be easy, but please don’t give up! I really believe, that if you think Michael is alive, it’s cause you feel it in your heart, and you know the heart never lies. The heart is the place where the truth lies, whether we wanna accept it or not. Whether we realize it or not. Remember this lyrics from “Is It Scary”? “Can the heart reveal the proof , like a mirror reveals the truth?” My answer to that is yes, definitely yes! 


Do you remember how you became beLIEvers? I remember it like it was yesterday. The day I found out Michael “died” I was looking in my closet, to see what I was gonna wear that day, cause I was heading out to the bank, and all of suddenly, my sister walked in the room, with this serious face, and she said “I think you wanna see this” and she turned on the TV. There it was, “Michael Jackson, the king of pop, died at 50 by a cardiac arrest.” I couldn’t believe it, I really couldn’t. I thought it was another bad joke about Michael (sadly enough, we’ve seen WAY too many of those) and I was like “omg, when are they gonna stop?” but then I saw the images of the helicopter, the fans outside UCLA, Jermaine’s statement etc. and I just broke down and cried. I REALLY couldn’t believe it! I was like “no way, Michael couldn’t have died so young, and NOT like that!” It was for a few weeks on TV in every show and at every hour like you all know.  I looked on the net, read so many magazines etc. I needed to find out what really happened that day. And they showed this video on TV a few days after his “passing”, saying that Michael might be alive, and that he faked his dead. It was that video where he came out the ambulance after being declared dead. (You know which one it is) And I was SO happy! I didn’t care he faked his death, I was HAPPY to know he was alive. You can’t see his face in that video, but that was more than enough for me, cause that person looked like Michael. And I said “I knew it!” I knew that things weren’t right, and that it couldn’t be true, no matter what I had seen on TV. Later, it turned out to be a fake video made by the German television, but by the time I found that out, I had seen the other clues about the helicopter, the 911 call etc. I was a beLIEver!

If there are non-believers or doubters reading this, you probably wonder, “if that video was fake, how can you know the one from the helicopter and the 911 call info isn’t fake too? How do you know it wasn't also made by the media to prove how easily people can be fooled with hoax theories?” Well, the video of the helicopter was being showed worldwide by EVERY news channel, cause it was Michael's "body" in there and the 911 call was also real. After I saw that video, I started to investigate on the net. You know, YouTube videos, Twitter, Facebook etc. Nothing could convince me that Michael was dead. The memorial was approaching, and there was this crazy thing, to WIN tickets, to get inside the building... Excuse me, WIN tickets? What was this, a memorial of a dear family member that just died, or some kind of contest?! I was like what the hell? What’s wrong with this family? (You know, after seeing Joe laughing his ass off in front of Michael’s house the day after he "died", Latoya going shopping etc.) And the memorial day came. I saw that things didn’t match up. I thought it was so weird that the coffin wasn’t open, the pictures on the big screen caught my attention, specially the one from the “Liberian girl” girl video, where Michael directs the whole video behind the scenes, with no one knowing. The symbols, the family’s behavior, ALL those flowers! (too much in my opinion. Later we found out the flowers were also hidden clues.) And the fact the “memorial” became a concert! All those things weren’t normal at all for a family who just lost their son, brother, uncle, father etc. And that was it, the point of no return. I became a firm beLIEver til today. As time passed by, new clues came out, and I was so excited about all this. I thought Michael was a damn genius! Seriously, the way he’s doing things, it’s just… wow! I’d really like to write everything we’ve been finding, but it’s way TOO much!

In this almost 2 years, I’ve learned SO much! Michael opened my eyes in so many ways, I just can’t explain, and I’ll always be grateful to him for that. I’m also thankful to him, cause I’ve met amazing people through this journey! (Anyway, like I was saying lol) I’m still a beLIEver, cause I’ve seen way too many things that will never change my mind. Not even Jermaine’s tweets! Guys, don’t give up now. Go back to basics if you need to beLIEve again. Don’t tell me it’s all in our heads. Don’t tell me we are all crazy, cause then I’ll call YOU crazy lol. No but seriously, there’s no reason for you to doubt the hoax. There are more things proving us right than wrong. The non-believers say he’s dead, cause of what I said in my first post. Cause they’ve seen a CLOSED coffin that could be empty, cause they saw Paris, (a girl who wants to be an actress, and has a dad who’s an actor, an aunt who’s an actress, and an uncle who’s very dramatic ) “crying” (even tho I still wonder where the hell her tears were, and how they dried SO fast!), cause the media said it (media=liars! If not, just look at all the things they’ve made up about Michael), and cause Jermaine, a family member NOT a DOCTOR, (which should’ve been the case normally) announced it. I’m sorry, but THAT doesn’t convince me. They're based on proofs that aren't solid. (And now that's where they say our proofs aren't solid either -___-') We, in the opposite, have seen nothing but clues, unanswered questions, and things that don’t add up. And it’s not just one thing, there are a LOT of things! So WHY stop believing? After everything we’ve discovered, after this long, hard, but exciting journey, give up now? Now the end is getting nearer?! No way!

Sweeties, Michael needs us, and you know it. So PLEASE, don’t turn your back on him now! If you need to take a break, do it, but DON'T make it an eternal one. And don’t be disappointed if nothing happens today, or in July. Remember, the expire date for Bamsday, is December 2012. And NO, I’m NOT saying we’ll have to wait til then to see Michael again, I’m just saying to keep that in mind, if nothing happens. To NOT give up just cause his autograph says “See you in July 2011”, and then nothing might happen. Remember there’s still a trial, so Michael’s Bamsday might be in September. Who knows? No one but Michael I think. Or maybe, just maybe, the ones who are helping Michael with this.

So, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna give up, or are you gonna stick with Michael til the end? I know I WILL be there when the time is right. Michael said himself “let me breathe in my own time and then I come back in” Respect his absence, without giving up ;-) And if you doubt about a Bamsday, then I gotta confess, that I REALLY believe he’s gonna come back. I mean, what’s the point of doing such a great job, to awake us, if he’s not gonna come back to explain things? Where will his so desired justice go? Exactly, he’s gonna come back. He promised! I’m not like those fans that will be extremely pissed off cause he faked his death, and cause of the tears they shed. If you’re a TRUE fan, you will UNDERSTAND WHY he did this. And once you do, you’ll be thankful to him. And you’ll admire him even more. My reaction when I found out he was alive, was nothing but positive. No hard feelings at all! I was THANKFUL for having an open mind to see this. I am HAPPY Michael's messages really got through to me during all these years I've been his fan. The media can't control my mind, I'm aware of so many things, I understand his messages of love, justice and everything else he's taught us, and I'm totally amazed by him.

Remember this pic? http://twitpic.com/4u8gzo  There are so many similarities between V and Michael. But I love the message of this picture. We need to stick together, and have faith. Comfort each other when we're feeling down, give a helping hand, be kind. Remember we're Michael's army of L.O.V.E.!! Michael counts on us, and we owe him! For everything he has done, is doing, and will do for us! I'm 100% sure he's watching us, and I want him to be PROUD of us! He, more than anyone, deserves all the good things in life, and the least we can do, is show him our unconditional love and support :-) I really believe, that every beLIEver is a special person. I do, cause we can see things others can't. We have an open mind, we understand things. We don't doubt Michael and his messages. We have understanding, and we support him, and each other. I see everyday in my TL on twitter the sweetest tweets from amazing people. I'm telling you, the ones I've met so far, are simply amazing! YOU are special! And I think Michael knew it too, that's why he was able to do this. He knew we would understand, and support him :-)

I hope I helped you a little. I hope your faith is stronger after reading this, cause that’s the only thing I want. If I can help at least one person, then I’ll be happy. Don't listen to other people's opinions. If they wanna call you crazy, let them. Maybe they're just jealous cause they wanna understand the hoax like we do, but they don't. Maybe they're jealous cause of our connection with Michael, something that they're clearly missing. Maybe they wanna have an open mind like us, but don't even know how to begin seeing the things we see. But who can blame them tho? After all the lies the media has told during our whole lives, it's hard to all of suddenly see the REAL truth. It's just easier for some people to ignore it, and agree with everybody's else opinions. Never be afraid to speak your mind! They need guidance, and maybe we can help them. But remember, don't let anyone doubt yourself, or what you believe in. Follow your intuition, follow your heart, and everything will be ok :-)

With love,

~♥~ Susie ~♥~

2 comments:

  1. Interesting message! thank you... we will know us one day all the believers... we are the new fansclub of MJ.... iol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank YOU! i'm glad you liked it ♥♥ haha yes we are! :D and i'm extremely thankful to michael, cause if it wasn't for him, i wouldn't be so open minded, & i wouldn't have met all these amazing ppl!

    ReplyDelete