Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jermaine And His Tweets...

Since Jermaine started tweeting the 4th of May about the beLIEvers, everybody is going nuts! The "war" between the non-believers and beLIEvers is getting worse with the days, and now with those comments of Jermaine, even more. Everything is getting out of control... BeLIEvers are standing up for what they believe, and non-believers feel like some kind of victory cause Jermaine confirmed there's no hoax. Of course I love to see the beLIEvers standing up! But I don't like the way the non-believers are acting. Don't get me wrong, but I personally think, that there are more non-believers rude towards us, than beLIEvers towards them. I don't say this cause I'm a beLIEver, I say this, cause this is what I sadly enough have seen for these almost 2 years... I'm gonna show you some of Jermaine's tweets, so you can see why I say this...


Here are some of Jermaine’s tweets:

“I hadn't wished to address this, because I find it hard to accept that people think this way, but it saddens me to read tweets that believe Michael is still alive. He is not. Pls stop hurting yourselves with this false belief. i have compassion for those whose denial misinforms them, but this increasing hoax talk is wrong and helps no-one. love you all”


“@...thank you -- it is distressing how 'believers' interpret anything as a 'sign' & read between lines that do not exist”

“I can't give this any more attention. It is a false debate that forgets that Michael would never, ever so cruelly hoax the fans he loved”

"@...you shld be ashamed of yourself -- irresponsibly fanning the flames with your nonsensical speculation & false premise. that's all”


"@...how can a hoax video be "beautiful" when its inventions mislead so many and cause so much pain??”

"@...nor do I recall "attacking" anyone. I do recall pointing out that 2+2=5 is caused by wild imaginations”


And so on... Because of this, a lot of the beLIEvers have lost hope, and faith. DON’T! The 2 reasons I think Jermaine is doing this, is cause A: the beLIEvers are being tested. With this, Michael can see who’ll be really there at the end, who’s got a blind faith in him, and who’ll be misled, even if it is by his brother. I think this is just to see how strong we are. Or B: he can be doing it, to have even more attention than he’s got since Michael’s “death”.

I know it’s not always easy to carry on, cause a lot of feelings come along with this great adventure. Yes, it’s true, people wanna give up, don’t have faith anymore, get hurt cause of all the disappointments and disillusions etc, but come on, don’t tell me, that everything we’ve seen in these almost 2 years, is just a part of our imagination?! Are we all crazy then? Should we all be in a mental institution instead of our homes? Why? Just cause Jermaine said Michael is dead, we HAVE to believe him?

Til today the day, there WAY are more things proving us Michael is alive, than dead. And WHY did Jermaine bother so much, in making us believe Michael is dead without giving us some proofs? I mean, he even started sending DMs to beLIEvers! Don’t you think he’s giving this WAY too much importance? He’s more focused in proving us Michael is “dead” than in giving us ACTUAL reasons to make us believe he really is.

The only things why people think Michael is dead, is cause: 

      • They’ve seen it on tv and magazines, a place where they lie CONSTANTLY!  
      • They saw a FAKE picture of Michael inside the ambulance
      • They saw a memorial and a burial, with a CLOSED coffin that could easily be empty
      • Jermaine said so
      • They saw Paris “crying” at the memorial 

        Crying huh? Euh, to be honest, I don’t remember seeing a SINGLE tear falling down her face. Her eyes weren’t watery when she “cried” in front of all that people. Come on! The girl always wanted to be an actress, her dad is an actor, her aunt is an actress, one of her uncles, Jermaine, is dramatic as hell, don’t you really think, the girl got some tips from them?! LOL!! Janet pulled her away before she started “crying” what let me remind you, got my attention, that her tears dried SO fast! She turned away from Janet like a minute after, and there were no tears. How did she do it? Lol


        I’m sorry, but I’m really not gonna believe Michael is dead, just because Jermaine tweeted a few things. The day I’ll stop believing, will be the day Michael will want us to stop believing. Period! Come on people, don’t let Jermaine bring you down! If you believe Michael is alive, it’s cause you feel it in your heart, and the heart never lies! People say that we need to fact the truth, and that we have to take the time to mourn Michael. That we believe he’s alive cause we can’t accept his death. Hmm… right! I’ll mourn Michael, the day he’ll REALLY die! 


        I know it’s taking a long time, that a lot of you are tired of waiting, that it hurts, etc, but don’t worry, the end is getting nearer! We’re almost there sweeties, just hang on a little bit longer ;-) Michael will need all the love and support he’ll be able to get when he gets back, and if you guys give up too, then I’m sure you’ll regret not sticking til the end.. Besides, I’m SURE Michael is watching us in a way or another. I think that’s how he knows we’re ready to find the next clue. Who knows, maybe he’s on twitter? What if he’s one of those mysterious people we’re following? You know, those accounts where those people tweet weird but true things? If he’s on twitter, he won’t say he’s Michael, that’s for sure lol 


        Anyway, I just wanted to give you some hope if you’re feeling you can’t carry on anymore. Remember about all the things we’ve seen/heard these almost 2 years. Michael WILL be back! He promised. And the hoax wouldn’t mean a thing without his comeback ;-) If you need anyone to cheer you up, or remind you why you believe, just contact me. You can find links to all my social networks next to my blog’s title. I’m a very good listener, and positive person, so don’t hesitate, even if you don’t know me. I’m just trying to help :) if you want me to, I can write about a certain clue of the hoax, you don’t understand. Just let me know ok? And if you’re a doubter, then don’t worry, I have more than enough information about the hoax to make you a beLIEver lol so just ask!


        Thank you for reading :-)


        With L.O.V.E., 


        ~♥~ Susie ~♥~

        No comments:

        Post a Comment